Monday, November 15, 2004

sweet november

Isa Isa Isa!!!

Hey everyone- meet my new friend Isa! Isa is here studying from Sanitago, Spain for a few months. She knows Bart and the rest of the Spain team who are over there now, and she is here staying with Bart's sister. Isa is one of the sweetest, most easy-going and honest people I have ever met. I may not let her go home! Here is a picture of us at Crossroads Cafe-- the international cafe we have at the BSM every Thurday:

isa



November 13th- A Xi D Chapter Retreat

Austin Park and Pizza- good times... But I must say that pizza and teacups do not mix. I love you, ladies! You are the best!!!

retreat

retreatretreatretreatretreatretreat

November 9th- Jennifer's 21st Birthday Dinner

Jennifer's Birthday took us to Trudy's, where she enjoyed a complimentary Mexican martini and a kiss from a cute guy! (Hope I'll be just as lucky...)

happy 21sthappy 21st


November 4th- BSM Thanksmas Party

thanksmas

thanksmasthanksmasthanksmas
thanksmasthanksmas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home