Sunday, December 05, 2004

favorites for isa

Tonight was a fabulous diversion from finals-- a pastime I am quite good at. :) This evening's festivities included a feast of favorites for Isa. Julie and I headed over to Isa's house, with some of MY favorite things in hand. The first favorite that Isa encountered was a small bouquet of gerbera daisies, a gift that she will be able to enjoy all week. Next was the menu-- Haribo gummy bears and Big Red... can we say sugar overload? Those two have been my favorites since childhood, which was fitting because our movie selection for the evening was a childhood fave as well. Before tonight, Isa had never seen 'The Princess Bride,' which was a complete shame, so I accordingly took it upon myself to share this American classic with her. Julz made a valiant effort to continue her studies during the evening of favorites, but no one- not even the most stubborn of studiers- can resist this story of true love. (I know... I'm hopeless...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home