Sunday, June 18, 2006

for dad

I LOVE YOU!!!

Happy Father's Day, Daddy. I wish I had a recent picture of us to post, but would one of me with a large Turkish man suffice? I jest... I jest...

But for real-- Dad, I love you, and I'm letting the whole internet world know... well, those who read my blog... so I guess I'm telling you and Bart and Mom... but hey-- that's something :)

I hope you have a wonderful day-- sans Loulou. Know that I love you and miss you and think you're the coolest dad ever! EVER!

PS-- Tell Mom to check her email-- you're wretched daughter sent your gift via email. It's a good one-- you're going to love it!!! And I hope you noticed the card taped to my door-- it was quite inconspicuous...

XOXOXOXO,
loulou

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your dad loved his Father's Day goodies, and was thrilled to hear from you. Of course, we spent the afternoon at Cabella's.

Stay safe and know you're loved and missed.

Mom
XXXOOO

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home