Monday, August 16, 2004

im in barcelona baby!

So- I'm here using the crappy internet at the hostel in Barcelona...but hey- it's better than nothin'. I made it here just fine- which is basically all I wanted to say- just because I know a few of you will be worrying a bit.

I met up with Jessica at the airport, and we made it to the hostel and then went out to see the sights. We are really close to the beach- so after a huge lunch we were found sunbathing with a million other people (most of whom were topless...but that's another story...). I couldn't believe how many people there were at the beach! It was awesome! We came back, cleaned up, then went walking, had dinner, and then walked along the beach. We had drinks near the sea and watched the fishermen and guitar players. It was another great day!

I'll be back in Oxford on Wednesday night- pretty late...until then!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home